MrsPeel

Everyday Story

Everyday Story
MrsPeel, Jul 31, 2015
Description:

Sarita always loved cooking, she started early as when she was 2 and we would travel to visit my parents, my mum has a catering company and she would sit Sarita with her and show her how to work the doughs or the little Arabic finger food my mum makes...she did Food Technology as a GCSE and got an A- I have lots of photos like this, and last week I just realised I may not be seeing this for 2 years (if she goes away to Uni)....For the Inspiration Challenge- All from Mixed Media Monthly Subscription M3-- and the alpha from Pink Reptile Designs: Luvyama Alpha- I had all more especified crediting as which M3 each item, but as my computer keeps crashing...:( if you see something you would like to know where it comes from, drop a line and I ll looik it up for you Also used a template but modified the top part to fit my page: Akizo Designs: Paper Play#08- TFL!!!!
    • Nemla
      This is super, I love how you tucked your circles into the bottom paper. And your ellies are grreat, I never would have thought to use them with pics like that, but it sure works :-)

There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jul 31, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: