Rikki

Everyday Life

Everyday Life
Rikki, Oct 8, 2016
Description:
I totally went into the doodle direction, but as I am not really a doodler I took the opportunity to use all my Kate Hadfield products. Such fun!!!

Credits: Weekend at home by Kate Hadfield; All the everydays by Kate Hadfield; Me and my marker cards by Kate Hadfield; Scrapaholic by Kate Hadfield; Sleep tight by Kate Hadfield; That's life by Kate Hadfield; There for you, TLP collab; Wonderlanders by Kate Hadfield; All mad here by Kate Hadfield; Everyday Extras by Kate Hadfield; Framed freebie by Kate Hadfield; Fonts: Hamilton
n33, MrsPeel, elitka and 4 others like this.
    • cfile
      ABSOLUTELY LOVE!!!! This is fabulous Rikki! @Kate is going to love seeing this too! Perfect page and a Froggy Fav!! Love your journaling along your time line and absolutely love the use of the doodles... perfect for the AJ challenge while being so cute!
      purlz76 and Rikki like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      for someone who isn't a doodler..you created quite a marvelous page! I love love love the journaling path with the bullets in between tasks! I got quite the giggle at 'look for keys'! Careful, others are gonna see this and want to art journal! YOU could cause multitudes to cave to the fun of art journaling.
      Rikki likes this.
    • BevG
      Really like this! I especially like the back and forth motion across the page. That is what it feels like most days.
      Rikki likes this.
    • Kate
      Wow, this is mailing! I love how you used all the doodles and how you journalled along the line - such fun! Fabulous page!
      Rikki likes this.
    • kirstiegai
      this is such fun
      Rikki likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      This is awesome! LOVE how you did your whole day! you have inspired me!
      Rikki and cfile like this.
    • purlz76
      OMGOSH!!!! This is so cute and fun and cute and colourful and cute and fun .... did I mention very the cute!!!

I was about Froggy Fav this page of urs when I saw @cfile had already done that.

Congrats on the FF!!! You deserved it manz!!!
      MrsPeel, Rikki and cfile like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Absolutely amazing!!!!!! I saw it at the FF but couldn't come to comment then.... this is really a work of art, super fun, amazing thought put into the page...Kate's stuff is awesome here and the whole thing is just pure awesome!!!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      Rikki likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Oct 8, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    179.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).