chigirl

everyday happiness

everyday happiness
    • keepscrappin
      What a gorgeous group of gals! Love those cutout leaves and the awesome word background paper!
      chigirl likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      my dear Judy!!!!!!!!!! It was so beautiful to find your pages in the templates group on FB the other day, after 4 months of almost no scrapping or interacting much, I am so so overwhelmed at times ...my mum was amazed with "my very talented friends" so so beautiful now again to come and find this awesome beauty.... I am in love with this template and the way you interpreted, as you always do, gives elegance, beauty and creativity to inspire.... I wanted to use Myrjam's alpha for the title but it didn't look in my page as amazing as this!!!the tittle work combination works so perfectly well, the colors you chose and the way you did the leaves, and OHHHHHH Bless the ladies and little ladies!!!! gorgeous people with smiles that light up my screen!!!! I need to come back to your gallery later to catch up in some more pages of yours I saw from far but need me going to comment for sure...you guys give me such a hard time to choose one page of each to Froggy Fave!!!! anyway,m I better stop talking or you ll be bored of me LOL LOVE the page!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      chigirl likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Great photo! Love how you made those leaves!
    • mirjam
      Beautiful page Judy!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    chigirl
    Date:
    Dec 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    162.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).