redplaid3

Every Summer

Every Summer
redplaid3, Jul 25, 2019
Description:
#CAMPWHATAJOY2019 - Summer memories
Journaling:
Every year we went to Nova Scotia to visit my grandparents. Although I sometimes found it boring as a teenager, I look back on it fondly. That was our house and our home. There we felt the most like family. We were together all day and we ate together and visited family members. We enjoyed the beautiful surroundings along the Bay of Fundy. I remember fairs, bathing in the cold water, ice cream, and peacefulness. We ate fresh rolls, wild raspberries, and pies. We visited rocky coast sites like Peggy’s Cove and Digby and Yarmouth. We rode on boats. I felt loved and happy there. Further, going there has helped me with my genealogical research. I met so many of the previous generation and heard some of the stories and knew their towns. I’m so grateful!

Lynn Grieveson Instalove Templates No 1
Forever Joy Nantucket
Fonts: Watermelon Script Demo Regular, Chardin Doihle Regular, Times New Roman Italic
mary kate and KarenB like this.
    • mary kate
      O, I love Nova Scotia, and this is just so lovely! You have taken me back to childhood memories of summer holidays spent in P.E.I. Your fonts are just perfect for this page, and that seagull...
      redplaid3 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    redplaid3
    Date:
    Jul 25, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    48.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).