Eva 1972

Eva 1972
tanteva, Jul 9, 2022
Description:
Credits:
Inner Monologue by NBK Designs

Font - Quentin

Translation:
I'm guessing I'm about 5 years old on this photo, hence it's about 1972. I do remember winning this teddybear at a raffle down on Udden at a Trivselträff. You bought tickets, and could save them up to get higher points. I got a ticket with a really high point on it. Remember how everyone helped me, and gave me more money, so that I could get more tickets, and save up enough points to get the top price.
    • cfile
      Eva, this is terrific and I am so glad you too, are using a photo of your little self :) I really love seeing childhood photos when we were all little.. so cute and simple times then!! What a special memory this is, Eva! I am so thrilled you chose to document this and how you won the teddy bear.. your papers are great and I love the paint with pop of blue to journal on. The hanging tag and tape framing is fabulous.. love this page so much! Thank you for joining in and playing along with Nicole's Slow Scrap & Chat... It was fun to chat with you in real time and get to know you a bit better!
      tanteva likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous story telling, great memory and lovely photo.
      tanteva likes this.
    • kewl_jive
      tanteva likes this.
    • tanteva
      @kewl_jive Thank you so much for your nice words!
    • mcurtt
      Yep, I took inspiration from Christa as well. :-) Love the paper stacking and the main focus being on the right side of your page. Congrats on your GSO!
      cfile and tanteva like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    tanteva
    Date:
    Jul 9, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    215.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).