etc_dan_littlejoys_600
vickyang, Dec 19, 2015
Description:
Little Joys Kit by Etc. by Danyale
https://the-lilypad.com/store/little-joys-kit.html

Photo from Topic images.
weaselwatchr and ~Mary like this.
    • jenevang
      Stunning!  I love your background choice and clusters... and that photo is divine!
    • lcpereyra
      Such a pretty photo and I love how the eye is just drawn to it. Amazing layering and shadows!
    • RebeccaH
      great job creating depth to your layers with your shadow work. this is beautifully done
    • Arumrose
      How beautiful this is. Just adore the composition, the layering and the choice of bakground paper
    • ~Mary
      I just saw this on FB and stopped scrolling to just stare.  This is incredible.  It looks so real!  (for lack of a better word)  Your shadows are unbelievable.  I think this is one of the best clusters/layouts I have ever seen.  Kudos!
    • dvhoward
      Love the layering and cluster on that bold background.
    • Sharon Evans
      Such beautiful work. Envious of how you can use such a busy background and not "lose" your photo - lovely!
    • jenn mccabe
      wow! your shadows are just amazing! gorgeous photo and that cluster is really lovely!
    • weaselwatchr
      Gorgeous layout. You have a wonderful way of showcasing all those elements together in the most lovely way!
    • robinsismai
      This is gorgeous. I love the bold background paper and the string and scroll really add so much movement to the page
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Etc by Danyale
    Uploaded By:
    vickyang
    Date:
    Dec 19, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: