RJMJ

Etc By Danyale-February-Simple Life-Journaling Challenge-Dewy

Etc By Danyale-February-Simple Life-Journaling Challenge-Dewy
RJMJ, Feb 25, 2018
Description:
Glad To See That You Are Back & Settled In From Your Move!...Thank You For This Wonderful Challenge!...I Have Your "Simple Life" Kit & It Was On My Wishlist In My Head For Ages & Ages Before I Got It...So I Did Indeed Use This Beautiful Kit...I Rarely Use Only 1 Kit To Do Any Layout...In Fact It Isn't Unusual For Me To Use 5,6,7 Or Even Eight Kits Or More To Complete A Layout...I Even Used The Many Papers Included In The Kit To Make The Heart,Stars & Arrows/Pointers That You See In My Layout...I Changed The WA Slightly Also Because I Wanted The Font I Used To Match For Symmetry Purposes But I Used The Same Words Just Changing The Font To Match My Journaling...I Also Used 5 Different Papers Blended Together To Make The Finished Background...I Really Loved The Use Of The Color Green Here In Soft Focus With Just A Hint Of The Color Red & A Just A Small Pop Of Yellow...At First Glance Of My Layout This May Not Seem Like A Very Different Way To Include Journaling In A Layout But It Is For Me...As Per The Challenge Rules I Never/Or Almost Never Repeat The Same Words Over & Over Again In A Line Of Journaling(So There's That Which Makes This Different For Me) & I Never Use Them In Just 1 Line As I Did Here(And This) & I Also Never Put A Journaling Sentence In A Continuous Line In The Middle Of My Layout Either...So I Did 3 Different Things With Journaling That I Don't Normally Do...

*For My Dewy Layout-I Used-Simple Life-Etc By Danyale*
FILIPPOK, jenn mccabe and Danyale like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      you had me at green and spring - this is gorgeous! i love the way the images all match and have that painterly feel and the blended newsprint is lovely!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Lor
      Wow! What a stunning layout! I just love this Spring filled photos and all the beautifully blended items! :beat:heartlub:beat
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      delightfully sweet
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Etc by Danyale
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    508.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).