RJMJ

Etc By Danyale-April-Blog Challenge-But First Tea

Etc By Danyale-April-Blog Challenge-But First Tea
RJMJ, Apr 19, 2018
Description:
Thank You For The Great Challenge Once Again...Upon Reading The Rules Of The Challenge My Mind Went Straight To A Vintage Design Based On Tea...Drinking A Good Cup Of Tea Can Be A Very Relaxing,Mind Clearing,Stress Relieving Yet Uplifting Experience...So I Went With Lots Of Vintage Flowers & Papers To Brighten My Layout...6 Papers Used To Create My Background In Various Square Sizes Blended,Layered & Framed In Complimentary Colors(Yellow & Orange)...With All The Photos Being Black & White So They Would Look More Vintage & Compliment The Black & White Graphic Of The Vintage Tea Lady & I Added Various Effects & Treatments To Make Them Look A Little More Distressed...With All The Photos Used In The Layout Being Rectangular To Off-Set The Square Paper & Set Somewhat Diagonally In A Slight Cradle Formation As If To Cradle In The Lovely Vintage Tea Serving Lady & To Showcase The Flowers In Both Corners Diagonally Set Also...I Placed 3 WA That I Created With A Play On Words About TEA & 2 Quotes About Tea Also...I Used A Radiant Glow(In The Matching Orange Used In The Layout) On The Quote Placed On Top Of The Vintage Lady's Skirt So It Would Stand Out & Be Able To Be Read Clearly & I Placed The Large WA Love & Vintage Picture Frame In The Diagonal Corner To Further Drive Home My Theme & I Also Placed The Red Vintage Teapot Extraction To Coincide Diagonally With The B&W Teapot & Corner...Under The Last Photo Of The Word Tea I Placed A Vintage Tea Service Extraction To Fill In The Open Left Bottom Of The Layout & Placed The Yellow Rose Cluster To Fill In The Empty Corner & Play Visually With The Photo In The Opposite Corner...With The Word Tea In The Last Photo I Wanted To Complete The Phrase "Tea Time" By Using An 2 Alphas To Create The Word "Time" Which I Cradled Next To The Tea Lady's Long Skirt & Added 2 Flowers To Match The Layout...There Were Still 2 Open Spaces That Looked Empty To Me So I Placed A Pot Of Flowers In One & An Exotic Bird In The Other Diagonally Speaking And Lastly & To Complete The Layout...I Placed An Extracted Yellow Rose In The Tea Lady's Hair...An Enamel Flower I Used As Pin For The Tea Lady & A Green Ribbon Placed As A Belt To Accent The Green Leaves...

*For My But First Tea Layout-I Used-Mostly One Kit*

*Abundant-Etc By Danyale
*Full O'Blarney-Etc By Danyale(1 Element)
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Etc by Danyale
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 19, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    637.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).