mcurtt

Etc-by-Danyale-2018-05_May_web

Etc-by-Danyale-2018-05_May_web
mcurtt, May 20, 2018
Description:
Credits: Etc by Danyale - Cottage #2, Simple Life, Love out Loud, Flower Fusion, Winter Tradition, Haunted Hall, Pandemonium, Musings, Splendor, Slightly Worn, Peace & Love, Treasured Memories.
tracymonica likes this.
    • flowersgal
      You have wonderful vintage photos! I love this one and the unexpected way you have scrapped it really fits. Great clustering, too. I am studying it to learn as well as for the pure enjoyment. Wow!!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal Thank you. This photo really is a treasure. I'm guessing that my mother is about 12? I really wish I knew who the other girl was, I suspect I would know her as well; my mom had some close childhood friends that continued to be close adult friends. The background, as Danyale challenged us, was EXTREMELY busy. But even so, I added a brown mat, a ticket stub, a frame (recolored) on the right side of the layout, two different types of berries, multiple leaves, a brad, 3 flowers, a butterfly, curly ribbon, a string bow, a staple, an arrow, a spray of stars, some alpha & text.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a wonderful and beautiful keepsake that photograph is! I love how it still shines even with your busy background. LOVE it!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • redplaid3
      So amazing!!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Etc by Danyale
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    May 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).