norton94

Essential

Essential
norton94, Apr 17, 2020
Description:
Mixed Media Monthly: This Storm Shall Pass by Rachel Jefferies & Paula Kesselring & Lynn Grieveson & Little Butterfly Wings
Covid-19 Stamps (freebie) by Elif Sahin Designs
Messy Marks: Date Stamps 2019/2020 by Rachel Jefferies
Cindy's Layered Templates - Half Pack 277 by Cindy Schneider
dotcomkari likes this.
    • Iowan
      What a stunning page and amazing kid! Love all the blue!
      norton94 likes this.
    • LynnG
      Love it :-)
      norton94 likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      I can read and see your pride in this stunning eye catching layout. Fabulous story telling and use of colour
      norton94 likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Brave daughter and as a mother, I can understand your concerns. Beautiful layout with such amazing clustering and adding items of interest.
      norton94 likes this.
    • Saar
      You can be so proud of her! And I know you are! What a brave thing to do. I'm sure her help is much appreciated.
      I love how you created this beautiful layout to tell the story. I love the photo, the blue colors, all the layers, how you used the template... I love everything about your layout! Beautifully done, as always!
      norton94 likes this.
    • norton94
      @Saar Thank you! This is my son - 2 yrs older than my daughter. He too is interested in medicine and wants to be a pediatrician. They look alike, right?! It's hard to see too with all the PPE.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    norton94
    Date:
    Apr 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    162.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).