EscapeToNatureNSD2018SC
AnotherAmanda, May 5, 2018
Description:
NSD 2018 - Slow Scrap
Font - CK Ali's Writing
Journaling - We had a great time at the Roaring Camp and Big Tree
railroad. Ben was so excited that he was going on a train. He was ready to go when the train pulled in. At the top of the mountain, Ben I went to see the redwood grove near the tracks while Daddy and grandpa waited in the open-air rail car. It was such a lovely day and perfect weather.
Photos: April 2018 Journaling: May 2018

Elements and Papers - Family Day (Sabrina Dupre), Captured for Life (Sabrina's Creations), Golden (A LaBau), Oh The Places You'll Go (S Gleason), Campscape (S Basic), M3 Jan 18, Tiny Alpha (Sahlin Studio), Makers Gonna Make (Collaboration)
Styles - One Little Bird (Shadows), Mommyish (Photo Edge)
MrsPeel likes this.
    • JillW
      Sweet photos (love the perspective of the larger photo looking up into the trees). Your title work is very creative!! Lovely page!
    • michelepixels
      Sweet pictures, and I like your title work!
    • pbrooks
      Such a beautiful layout! Your photos are just precious! Love your titles and your layering!
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love this! Adorable pictures and love how you made your title.
    • Saar
      Beautiful layout. Love your title and page design.
    • MrsPeel
      this is great Amanda!!!!!!! first of all love your creativity on making one of the tip photos smaller than the other, the whole thing starting from there has movement, absolutely LOVE the elements you chose, the colors (those green/blues colors are the most difficult for me to make them work as background but here you achieved so perfectly!) what I love the most is the bottom photo with the layering and the amazingly gorgeous title work!!!!! I am also amazed to your credits because the page looks so harmonious I would have thought all came from one kit!!!! gorgeous page!!!! Also: thank YOU so so much for transcribing the journaling.... !!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    May 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    187 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).