Gonzo

Epic Battle

Epic Battle
Gonzo, May 2, 2020
Description:
I used Sew happy and Roots elements in Soco's Template
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bellbird
      Love the button cluster (hope her knee wasn't too bad after but i love how you used the big photos as the backgrd and focused on each of them in the smaller ones! (Welcome to the TLP Gallery too! :) What program are you using the template in? If you need any help, sing out, we're all happy to help but you should be able to turn off the grey 'put some journalling here' text if you don't want to use it. Sometimes i don't see things like that til i print a page and then i'm like "D'oh!"
    • MrsPeel
      welcome tpo The Lilypad!!! nice to have you with us!!! Like Justine said, if you need anything, just give us a shout, tag or pm us, there is always someone willing to help!!!! My first thought was "ouch" I know the playgrounds like this are an addiction for my daughter and her friends so I do know sometimes isn't bad,so really hope she is feeling well!!! great idea to make the cluster with buttons!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Gonzo
    Date:
    May 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).