Cherylndesigns

Epcot World Showcase

Epcot World Showcase
Cherylndesigns, Mar 6, 2019
Description:
Credits: Swl_ MBC_ 3_19Template; etc_dan_abundant_solid3, solid6, ptrn14, bird, fan, button2, cameo, flwr1, flwr2, flwr3; font Nueva Std Bold Condensed Italic.
    • Lor
      Wow! So very envious of your visit to this beautiful location! Lucky gal! Superb use of this template and kit! Nicely done! :beat:heartlub:beat
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Lor Disney is truly "the happiest place on earth", Lor. We laughed about that phrase until we all got there and we agreed that it is. Thanks for your sweet comments.
    • mcurtt
      I like your clean approach to using this template, the solid background, the solid banners, but offsetting them with the floral central strip. And I just noticed that you chose your elements to coordinate with the locations. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt I did choose my elements to match the locations! Thanks for noticing. I really had fun making this template work for my photos. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Mar 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    82.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).