jenn mccabe

Enough

Enough
    • Cherylndesigns
      This takes my breath away, Jenn. SO beyond words beautiful! I love those dainty little doilies and how you have the image just peeking out between the torn layers. It's obvious that lots of deep thought went into the creating of this work of art. It's evoking deep thought in me right now.
    • jazzmatazz
    • jenn mccabe
      The layering of the doilies is actually part of a media stack pack by Dawn - I just lightly brushed away some of the bottom and side edges to get it to blend with the background and then tucked the doily stack under one of Dawn's big paper tears. I've had my eye on that Always and forever kit for awhile now! Thank you both - boy the emotions are raw with me today huh? I need a light hearted beach day photo or something like that to scrap next! :P Thank you @Cherylndesigns and @jazzmatazz :beat
    • Trish
      Wow, Wow, Wow! Stunning layout
    • wombat146
      Everything Cheryl and Tracy said above! Exceptional page Jenn, absolutely brilliant work and I am very positive that Dawn would have just loved it!
    • barbaraj
      Sigh, this is just so creative and wonderful!
    • Serena
      This is definitely a work of art and Dawn DEFINITELY would have loved it. Seriously, this is amazing, all the little touches put together and how you used her stacks is just amazing!I'd definitely frame this!
    • KandiB
      Have to agree, this is so creative and beautiful!
    • EHStudios
      I never even saw these tear masks before!! She truly was an awesome designer!! I ADORE the light & color of this page!! LOVE THIS!
    • Dalis
      WOW Jenn, this is a masterpiece! Dawn would have left heart and soul in the most wonderful and beautiful comment for you on this page.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Jul 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    258.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).