Pachimac

Enjoy the Journey

Enjoy the Journey
Pachimac, Jun 22, 2022
Description:
This is for the AJ Weekly Muse Week 3. I believe I have enough TLP products to count, but if I don't - please let me know and I will delete it.

Credits:
"Do it For You" Collab
blue flower, beige flower, word art, butterfly journal card, ticket, Don't Look Back ticket, gray tickets,

leaves (painted green) and second butterfly are from Rachel Jefferies but I can't find the kit/s right now. I'll edit this when I find them again!
ForeverJoy and angels like this.
    • tanteva
      Wow! This is amazing!
    • Cherylndesigns
      I absolutely love this, Susie!! Keep the Art Journaling up - you're doing some beautiful work! Love the way you photographed it- right from your notebook!!
    • HeatherB
      Amazing hybrid page. Love that you created a real pocket and tucked things in. There are so many things you can do for real with hybrid that we pretend with digital! Love it!
    • IntenseMagic
      Omgosh, Susie!! This looks so amazing!! Such a fabulous hybrid page! I'm really looking forward to see what else you create!!
    • wombat146
      Fantastic page for this week's muse challenge Susie, you created a terrific hybrid page!! Love it!
    • marijke
      Awesome hybrid page! Love it!
    • ArmyGrl
      Yay!!! :cheer Your hybrid is fabulous in so many ways! From the little circle stamps in yellow to the flow of the design also including some real branches and the pocket full of goodies.. And yes, I see the "Enjoy the Journey" woo-hoo! It is fun to see that little piece there. :D
    • MishSpar
      Well done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Jun 22, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4032px
    Height:
    3024px
    Aperture:
    f/1.8
    Make:
    Apple
    Model:
    iPhone 11
    Date / Time:
    2022:06:22 12:23:26
    Exposure Time:
    1/60 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 250
    Focal Length:
    4.25 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).