dotcomkari

Enduring it All

Enduring it All
dotcomkari, May 19, 2018
Description:
M3: May 2018, Aug 2014
m3 May 2018 : Lili Wee
Dalis, MrsPeel and cinderella like this.
    • AJK
      LOVE THIS!!! yes, so true. Sometimes we might wish it weren't but then, what is the alternative? lol. We are endowed with more than we know.
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      Yes, we can! Even though we should not have to! My Dad used to tell me - just conquer one day at a time. I think I finally understand what he meant by that!

Super LOVE this page, so much! Thanks for sharing it with us!
    • AJK
      @dotcomkari @MrsPeel , @Cherylndesigns , @A-M , ( and so many others); I made a little badge for you- and for all who have persevered through the storms of life. It is not pristine- to reflect the weathering that comes with endurance. But I hope you wear it proudly. :) HERE is the full sized image.
      [​IMG]
      Dalis and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      @AJK awwwww Amanda, thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! what a way to start my day!!!!!!! thanks so so very much!!!!!! I will (wear it with pride and lots of love!!!!!)

and Kari, awesome page ...as you always fo!!!! I'm trying to catch up with everyone, will be back with a proper visit to your gallery soon :heartlub
      AJK likes this.
    • Dalis
      @AJK that is so sweet!
    • Dalis
      @dotcomkari I have been thinking of Bianca this past week. XOXO
    • wombat146
      Awesome page! love how you used the drawn face and totally agree with your message here! Brilliant work!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mixed Media Monthly
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    May 19, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    229.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    422px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).