spcoggs

End of Year Class Party

End of Year Class Party
spcoggs, Jul 5, 2017
Description:
Photos from my son's 2nd grade class End of Year Party last week (we have year round school so our schedule is a bit different). My last big project as class mom for the year. We had an ice cream sundae party with a fun photo booth and ended by signing autographs. The kids had a blast especially dressing up & cheesing it up for the camera. :)

Credits: Everyday Life Templates Set 6 by Sabrina's Creations; 24 Seven papers by Just Jaimee; Project Mouse: A Day in the Park word bits and Project Mouse: Pins by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio; Memory Keeper elements by Paislee Press; Happy and Of Wishes, Hopes & Dreams Part 2 collaboration kits.
sabrinavc and AllisonPennington like this.
    • bellbird
      how cool! love all the fun photo props and shots of everyone - and what a great idea re: autographs and sundaes! (
      spcoggs likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Aren't class parties so fun? I don't remember my elementary parties being that creative, but I'm old...lol. You've done a great job of scrapping these fun pics. Great memory documentation with style!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @londoncuppa I'm pretty sure mine weren't that creative either! LOL This was our only official "party." Everything else was a "learning experience." ;)
      londoncuppa likes this.
    • Karen
      This looks like such a super fun class party! I love the idea to do a sundae bar! I bet they loved it a ton! The photo booth looks super fun too! Great page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Jul 5, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    175 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).