Angela Toucan

End of School

End of School
Angela Toucan, Aug 17, 2022
Description:
Apart from the day he started Foundation class in school my son has never seen the point in back to school photos. As for a final day of school photo last month - no chance.
So I needed a different approach to commemorating the end to his school days. This template inspired me to use photos taken at some point during each school year. 9 & 11 are him in costume ready for the school show.

Credits:
Record of Learning Template Album by Lynn Grieveson.
Dream of the Shore Papers by Lynn Grieveson.
Fonts: First Grader and Bookman Old Style.
trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      I feel your pain here, my oldest was the same way. If she could have stuck her tongue out or worn a Halloween mask for picture day, she would have. He's a handsome young man and this page is great. Now, tell him to let you take more pics of him or you'll be showing his baby photos to his love interest.
    • HeatherB
      My kids are the same - they didn't want a back-to-school photo either. I love how you did this with the photos you had. And love the progression of photos showing him each year. Great page!
    • bestcee
      This is a fabulous way to do a back to school layout! I love the casualness to the page and the fun candid photos.
    • flowersgal
      Wow - this is like a walk through time and what fun it is to see the progression. Clever mom getting around his objection to being photographed on the first day of school. So creative.
    • LynnG
      It made me very happy to see the template used to create this wonderful page. Such a great collection of photos and lovely message to him :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Aug 17, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    144.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).