Nightshadow

Emk-challenge22tn

Emk-challenge22tn
Nightshadow, Jan 24, 2017
Description:
Fill it up challenge. Kit used Amber LaBau, Tender Earth, font used, Valiant.
I've owned three of the five finch species in the photos. The total would have been four because I owned a pair of Red-headed Parrot finches but couldn't locate a good photo so I substituted the photo of the Sea Green parrot finch. The Sea Green is a new mutation. I took the photo at Butterfly World in Coconut Creek, Florida. Oddly, they did not have any Red-headed Parrot finches when I visited last January. The Red-headed Parrot finch looks exactly like the Sea Green except it has deep red feathers around it's face and throat area.

The other finches pictures are:
Gold Breast Waxbill
Shaft Tail
Zebra Finch
Lady Gouldian

Several of these beautiful birds will be familiar to our Australian members. :)
dawninskip likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh my, love how you filled it up with all these amazing shots of colorful birds. this is so beautiful with the flowers and greenery!
    • Iowan
      Bird lovers unite..these photos are stunning and the colorful pansies are the perfect accent. Thanks so much for taking part in the Fill’er Up, Please challenge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Nightshadow
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    186.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).