jsiperko

Embrace - M3 August Challenge

Embrace - M3 August Challenge
jsiperko, Aug 27, 2014
Description:

Deep one here. I have been struggling with my MS lately and it has pretty much controlled my life and mood. I have made a decision this past week that I have to take back control of my life and Embrace the fact that I have MS but it does not have me!
AllisonPennington likes this.
    • Brandi
      Beautiful layout and journaling!
    • bcgal00
      Yes....feel empowered and positive! Love your pic!
    • mishou
      Scrapping is the best therapy :) I'm sorry you've been struggling but your positive attitude about it is so inspiring. This is really beautiful! (also I want to squeeze that adorable puppy!!! lol)
    • jode2771
      Good for you! As I struggled with breast cancer (I am at the good end now) I found a quote that went along these lines "I can define my illness or let my illness define me".  Sounds like you are taking charge and control of who you are, and letting your illness be a part of defining that new person and path in a positive way.  Yay you, that takes courage.  Your page is lovely and that photo has to be a great inspiration.  Hugs.
    • amandac
      Wonderful inspiring page ... you go girl!!! xx
    • Nemla
      Love your page, and its inspiration, I am guessing it is a mini Dax (dachound) you are holding,(so cute), and my guess would be that should you need a lesson or a reminder  in stubbornness and determination that little dog will lead the way.
      As Amada said before me; Go Girl.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mixed Media Monthly
    Uploaded By:
    jsiperko
    Date:
    Aug 27, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: