ElephantFeb2018IC
AnotherAmanda, Feb 4, 2018
Description:
Feb. 2018 - Inspiration Challenge (Combine 2 MOC2018 Challenges)
I chose Day 24 Pieces of Us (photography challenge) & Day 27 Combine 6 Designers
Font - CK Ali's Writing
Journaling - You love the stride & ride elephant MomMom got you before you could walk. You use to play with it every day, but not as much anymore. You ignore it for days and then we’re back to our daily, hourly elephant and truck marching parades. You never rode it much but boy do you love to push it.
Elements and Papers - Enchanted (Sabrina's Creations), Memory Keeper (Paislee Press), Homebody (Pink Reptile Design), Carpe Diem (Little Butterfly Wings), Family Day (Sabrina Dupre), Documentary (Sahlin Studio)
Styles - One Little Bird, Mommyish
Zeneva likes this.
    • bellbird
      love your pieces photos, the whole design here and the watercolours under everything - adds a cool artsy touch but still feels like a clean page! love it!
    • jk703
      I love that you scrapped the little things. I scrapped my boys stuffed animals, and then when it was printed, my boys oooed and aaahed over their toys. Such a great idea to use that Pieces of Me! Love that bright green!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Feb 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    543.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).