kayjaydo

Einschulung (Starting school)

Einschulung (Starting school)
kayjaydo, Sep 28, 2018
Description:
Journalling reads:
Einschulung - Robert’s in August 2010 and Richard’s in August 2012. I chose the quote below to go with these photos as it was a huge change from Kindergarden to school for both you and Mummy...
By the way you did not share the same Schultüte, you
both chose the same template at Kindergarden, but 2 years apart

Credits:
Template Recyclables 56 by Scrapping with Liz
Background Paper, Checked paper - Farmhouse Christmas by Mommyish
Green paper, Wordart, - Make a change by Pink Reptile Designs & Ninigoesdigi
ABC Tape, Yellow flower -It’s not just Black & White - Pink Reptile Designs
Date label - Tales of spring - by Pink Reptile Designs
jesskab, tinkerbell1112 and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      That green is awesome! Love your adorable photos. Can I ask what they are holding? That quote is perfect. Such a big leap for child and parent :)
    • kayjaydo
      @KarenB - That is what all kids in Germany get from their parents on the first day of school, its called a "Schultüte" (School bag) and it is filled with candy and presents which they get to unpack, when they finish the first day! It's a great tradition
      jesskab and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      @kayjaydo Thats so fun. We dont have anything like that in the UK. Thanks for answering me :beat
    • jesskab
      I had to look up what a schultute is, sounds fun! I love how you noted it's not the same one. Lol. I love your color scheme too! Thank you so much for joining the challenge!
    • Angela Toucan
      I think that's a wonderful tradition. Your page is gorgeous, I like the placement of the journaling and title
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    kayjaydo
    Date:
    Sep 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    145.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).