Description:
SBasic:Keeping Memories, CityScape
LGrieveson:Sanctuary
Soco: Serendipity
PRD Flaws & All
Rituals
trekmom and KarenB like this.
    • bellbird
      what a process! i hope you were happy with the result after the work!
      AJK and trekmom like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful fabrics, wonderful layout
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @bellbird Uhhh, Ummm, it was an interesting experiment, but honestly, it is a LOT of work, and uses quite a few chemical mixtures-( :thinkso what's up with the "Eco" part of this???) the results depend greatly upon the time of year with the plants/flowers, and serendipity. I prefer a bit more continuity in my art processes. It would be easier just to paint the darn stuff so I will in the future, LOL! But at least I gave this a go.:)
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      Normal tie dying is a big enough commitment for me! The colour setting & then the first & second washes give me major anxiety - there's a purple patch in our bathtub where DD threw a half wet shirt that she'd tie dyed at bush camp at the start of March when she came home, it will serve as a reminder to me for a very long time!
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @bellbird I think tie-dyeing or painting with dye is much more fun than eco-printing and results are more reliable. Plus, it really reeks during the hours of steaming!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      we did this in girl scouts years ago....dandelions....so long ago, I remember they smelled! lol, but I think your results are way better! fun to play! Thank you so much for playing along with me this month!
      AJK likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    May 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    351.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).