ashanddiz

Eastern Caribbean Cruise Front Cover 2013 WEB

Eastern Caribbean Cruise Front Cover 2013 WEB
ashanddiz, Feb 21, 2017
Description:
Don't mind the wonky margins - gotta love Shutterfly's crazy print margins. ;) Used Sahlin Studio's free February Template and Project Mouse AT SEA bundle
JennFort and jenn mccabe like this.
    • bellbird
      oh yep, those wonky margins make me feel a bit twitchy in photoshop but hey whatever works! great collection of photos to showcase on your cover, looks like it was a fab trip (i'm still scrapping a few 2013 trips myself!) and welcome to the TLP gallery!
    • keepscrappin
      Love all the photos and pops of color from the journal cards. Looks like a fabulous vacation!
    • IntenseMagic
      Beautiful photos and I love the cards that you've used! Beautifully done and welcome to the TLP gallery :)
    • jenn mccabe
      so so pretty! i love the soothing blue and the pops of red! the grid style design is so perfect for this page and all your little details are really darling. love the little dolphin label extending over the two pockets!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    ashanddiz
    Date:
    Feb 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    290.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    665px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).