Easter family

Easter family
Psychozoe, Apr 5, 2018
Description:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/HYDRANGEA.html

Hydrangea by Forever Joy Designs
ForeverJoy and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      ok, so...I need to make a confession... every time I look at your nickname, I have this flash images in my head with the shower scene and Christian Bale next (Hitchcock's Psycho and American Psycho movies) LOL of course your pages are gorgeous ad immediately erase both other psychos, and I am quiet sure your handle is non related to that kind of psycho LOL but I just thought if I tell you, then I will stop getting those images !!! anyway, not what brought me to look at this closer...which is the amazing way you composed this page...!!! love the way you integrated a grid design in sectioning the photo, love the colors, the way that you seamlessly have bits of patterns integrated with the photo and the whole thing is so beautifully put together... love Rennee's creations and you have made the kit shine, love your photo and the wonderfully original way this is done!!! into the April Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • Psychozoe
      @MrsPeel :giggle im laughing because sometimes i feel psycho like norman bates.. but my confession is that name came about because my cat, Zoe was a psycho...and it morphed into a username...my name is Susie. :heartslubAnd thank you for the generous compliments..and favoriting my layout!
      ForeverJoy and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      welll Hello Susie!!!!!!!! nice to be officially introduced!!! LOVE the way the nickname came to be!!!!!!! you know I thought I would feel really awkward because you would tell me to mind my own business and that it w`s because you or any member of family are/is a psychologist.... but then again I thought I have made the best friendships in scrapbooking by being honest ...and I am so glad to hear this!!!! Our cat Liara (we had to give her up a few years ago, long story) was a bit of of a psycho too so I completely understand LOL anyway, Welcome to The Lilypad!!!!! if there is anything we can help you with, just give us a shout, love what I see of your gallery, looking forward to more!!!!! [​IMG]
      Psychozoe likes this.
    • Psychozoe
      I am thrilled to be here
    • cmkb396
      What a unique composition! I was immediately drawn to it. Very inspiring!
      Psychozoe likes this.
    • Ferdy
      love your page, this quilt feeling is an amazing touch!
      Psychozoe likes this.
    • ForeverJoy
      you guys are so funny! :giggle I love the page and the perfect moment you froze here! :beat
      Psychozoe likes this.
    • Saar
      I love the blocking here. Beautifully done.
    • Ferdy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Psychozoe
    Date:
    Apr 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    419.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).