trekmom

Dylan Hockey Life 15 years ago

Dylan Hockey Life 15 years ago
trekmom, Jul 24, 2020
Description:
Forever Joy's Kit called Wild At Heart:
PP 2 and 3. Word art Dude Life. Snip rough, awesome, and dream big.
R Jeffereis Painted Masks 1 5b.
K Aagard Sporty hockey title, Hockey.

I miss this so much. No, really, the cold rink, watching my son's team play, cheering on all of the kids because, why not? It's not the Stanley cup and they're just kids. I don't miss 7:00 A.M. games or practices or when my son only put on skate in his bag and I had to bring it to him.
    • jenn mccabe
      my son played ice hockey for a bit too. sometimes he did some stuff in summer & the cold rink in the warm weather was the best! except for sitting on cold metal benches with shorts! ouch on the one skate in the bag though! that is not fun. great pic of him and i love the way you used the word art!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @jenn mccabe Thank you. I'm glad to hear that your son enjoyed hockey too. It's a great sport.
    • ForeverJoy
      Oh! The knit sweater is an awesome background for this layout! And I love the word art you chose! very cool!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @ForeverJoy oh yes, your knit sweater is perfection because guess what people used to call hockey jerseys back in the day? Sweaters! Thank you!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jul 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).