trekmom

Dylan And Topaz Such A Ham

Dylan And Topaz Such A Ham
trekmom, Mar 17, 2020
Description:
I adore the kit from Forever Joy called Hogs and Kisses. I used to tell my kids that "I'm a piggy for you!" and kiss them up. Oh my gosh, to go back in time when baby toes were kissable, sweet mercy, please and thank you. Not in this pic, we've got Frito feet here, dog and boy.
ForeverJoy, StefanieS and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      love the way you scrap that I thought this was a hybrid pop up card!!!!!!! Love everything Renee does, and I am soooooooo with you on the toddlers time... I would give anything to go live again all , from pregnancy...... but toddlers years were so special........ love the way you s crapped this, great colors, the dimension that makes it look like a pop up card.... and the photo is the sweetest!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      I'm hosting a chat at 2pm EST, is a slow scrap so you have until tomorrow to make a page, and every page completed gets a coupon...if you are free, would love to "see you" there!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      You have no idea how much your kind words mean to me, thank you. I'm here now, so I will try to hang out and see the slow scrap.
    • ForeverJoy
      :giggle I dont know what makes me smile more- your pages or your captions!! This is terrific!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Mar 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).