Christina W

DYD_day_5

DYD_day_5
Christina W, Dec 6, 2017
Description:
Happy St. Nicholas Day - Thanks for looking!

(I am still trying to figure out how to get the 6x8 pages to make nice thumbnails in the gallery....this time I just put the page on a 12 x 12 background. But if anyone knows a better trick - please let me know:) !)

Paislee Press Winter Vibes Elements by paislee press
jenn mccabe, FILIPPOK and Rikki like this.
    • Rikki
      I love the stars you added. This makes the tree look magical.

Yes, the cut off thumbnails are always bothering me a little, too, but I just go with it. As long as the page is shown properly when clicked on, I'm ok.
      Christina W likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      this is SO gorgeous. and then i come in and read the journaling that goes along with it and i love it even more. those stars add just the right act of color and contrast. this is so peaceful! love love love! (what i do is save the 6x8 - or other odd size - on a 12 x12 page with a transparent background - you can save it as a PNG - then the 12 x 12 size is set for whatever you drop it on and your page does not get cut off).
    • cookingmylife
      Love this look and so glad you asked for advice on showing those 6x8s. While I didn't do an album this year because of a trip midway, I do hope to get back to my 6x8s next December!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    Christina W
    Date:
    Dec 6, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    332.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).