MrsPeel

DYD2020_Vivi-001_

DYD2020_Vivi-001_
MrsPeel, Nov 26, 2022
Description:
The blessing of scrapping friendships that turn into chosen family. This is the advent box Vivi aka Nemla sent us in 2020, the photos here don't give you a proper idea of the magnitude of what she put together, more pages coming, but we are about to wake up the elves (which she made herself!!!) and we are still treasuring many parts of that box!
From NEW RELEASES Black Friday SALE UN-MISSABLE!
Designed by Soco & Anita Designs : Evergreen Collection is 54% OFF!

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Evergreen-Collection.html
& Fiddle Dee Dee Designs : Season of Joy {Dressed Up} Templates are 60% OFF!
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Season-of-Joy-Dressed-Up-Digital-Scrapbook-Template.html
TFL!!!
RebeccaH, AllisonPennington and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      This is gorgeous... how sweet and special dear Vivi is ... love how you scrapped this too and your shadows and clusters, wow! Gorgeous!
    • HeatherB
      Love this! Great design, love the kit choice, and what an amazing gift that Vivi sent you. Wonderful!
    • sharonb
      OMG. This is amazing. I love this kit and clusters and shadows are great.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Amazing page here. Love the lifted shadows on the paper and the great clusters here.
    • RebeccaH
      This is gorgeous! Your shadows are perfection!! And what a fun gift from a friend!
    • Nemla
      Aww . You scrapped it really beautifully. I am glad you are waking up the elves. Mine are still sleeping here...... but not for long.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Nov 26, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).