DYD- Dec 24 Christmas

DYD- Dec 24 Christmas
Mrivas, Jan 1, 2017
Description:
credits:
kits from Document Your December 2016: Merry and Bright
MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • StefanieS
      Just stunning. I love the pocket design, the wonderful smiling family photos, (how do you do that?) and the perfect visual anchoring touches that add the most delight Christmassy feel and sparkle.
      Mrivas likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Maribel, mi ninia, tan querida!!!!!!!!!! que familia hermosa... and I still think you look like a teenager!!!!!!!! gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous, you, your family, the page (as always) has warmth and beauty, technical amazement and perfection!!!!!!!![​IMG] Feliz Anio Nuevo!!!! (Y Navidad atrasada!!!!!) huggzzz
      Mrivas likes this.
    • Mrivas
      Thank you ladies! @MrsPeel Feliz Año nuevo Cynthia, espero que todo este bien contigo! And lol about looking like a teenager, my mom always tells me I can blend in in my brother's high school, he's 17 years younger than me.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      well, your mum is right!!!!! I only see you as a grown up because I know you are the mum LOL but of I saw yuou in the pages and didnt stop to pay attention, I would think you were maximum Sarita's age!!!!!
      Tu eres Dominicana? o tu familia ? when I was working ion Spain , some of the people I worked with had tapes so you can guess it was a LONG time ago LOL) from Vikiana...which I figured is not top of the range but I got to love her songs... and then I have a tape with lots of people I have no clue who they are but love the music...the only one we can identify in South America is Juan Luis Guerra.... AMO su musica!!!! y le conoci en un concierto (por 10 minutos pero fue muy gentil!!) by now Engl;and is no doubt ,y home, but this time a year I become even more Latina ad miss my family !!!!
      Mrivas likes this.
    • Mrivas
      @MrsPeel lol! My family is Dominican, I was born in the US and have only gone to visit. I love Juan Luis Guerra, you're so lucky to have met him. Vickiana sounds familiar but don't know much about her. You are lucky to live in England, it's one of those places I dream of visiting but know I never will, so much history there.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      girl...never say never!!!!!!!!!!!! if life (and I am quiet old LOL) has taught me something, is that God works in mysterious and sometimes awesome ways.... I may get to drive you around central London one day when you visit!!!! IF Sarita gets famous soon,(or I win the lottery LOL) I ll send you a ticket or 5 so you can come visit with the family!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    Mrivas
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    224.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).