tkradtke

DYD Day 4, right

DYD Day 4, right
tkradtke, Dec 9, 2016
Description:
Storyteller 2016: Holly, December Add-On by Just Jaimee and Anita Designs
Photo Edge and Shadows - Shadows {dressed up} by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
destiney1, jesskab and jenn mccabe like this.
    • keepscrappin
      love the perspective of this photo... such a pretty view. nice job!
      tkradtke likes this.
    • rchansen
      Beautiful. Tracie, you are becoming one of my faves here!! I am loving your pages!!
      tkradtke likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i am loving your non PL pages that you have been doing! (although i love your PL ones too!) are you enjoying it? i remember you mentioning maybe switching things up during the open house chat. this is fantastic! that photo is incredible! what a scene - and we know it is the holiday season with the little bit of the lit tree showing. amazing story telling through an image! congrats your page is a Froggy Fave!
      tkradtke likes this.
    • tkradtke
      Awww... thanks @rchansen!

Thanks so much for the Froggy Fave @jenn mccabe! Yes, so far I'm enjoying making non-PL pages, but it takes me sooo much longer (actually I'm not sure it takes me that much longer, it's just that I'm telling just one story vs. a whole week's worth)! I'm still completely clueless with what I want to do for next year. I love PL too much to quit, but I need to do something different. I'm really enjoying telling more "stories" with my DYD, so I would love to continue that with my plan for 2017. Just not sure how I want to do it so it doesn't derail PL (like happened this year... I am sooo behind with printing!).
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    tkradtke
    Date:
    Dec 9, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    329.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).