mcurtt

DYD-2019_14_web

DYD-2019_14_web
mcurtt, Dec 15, 2019
Description:
Credits: Sahlin Studio - December Days 5. Sabrina’s Creations - 25 Days of Christmas. Forever Joy - Comfort & Joy.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Absolutely gorgeous - what a wonderful and appropriate photograph for "all is calm".
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Lillyia
      I have been looking through previous years' DYD pages for inspiration. Not having our grandchildren around for the holidays totally puts a damper on my enthusiasm/motivation to celebrate the days. I don't think we will even put up a Christmas tree this year as there will be no visitors. Then I saw this page you did...maybe I can find things to celebrate and highlight in this season. Thank you for inspiration and hope.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Lillyia Thank you. It is just DH and me, we never had children, so no kids, no grandkids. And at this point, we don't even have a cat or dog sharing our home. Usually we do go visit with family for the holidays, but that obviously isn't happening this year. I'm still fence-straddling DYD for 2020, but I did take a few photos today. One thought that comes to mind is the taking the same photo out of our garage, down the driveway with trees gracing either side. I may take it at different times of the day, and depending on the weather, it could be rainy, snowy, sunny, cloudy. We'll see. Obviously there will be a bit of journaling and the date. Still not sure if I can pull it off without being totally boring. But whatever I do, I will go back to the TN size (4x8). I think it is so gosh darn cute. :-)
    • Lillyia
      Thank you, Marilyn. I am going to have to really think hard about this year. It's going to be so darn different, obviously not just for me. Your idea of the driveway view of trees with varying weather conditions sounds intriguing...and challenging.
      I just happened to catch a glimpse of an ornament with the word 'joy' on it - I keep it up all year to remind me...maybe I can do a word or a sentiment each day.
      I don't know, like you I don't want to do something that becomes boring and if it becomes too difficult, I certainly won't stick with it.
      Well, good luck to us, Marilyn, whatever directions we choose for this special season.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Dec 15, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).