mcurtt

DYD-2019_12_BYOC_web

DYD-2019_12_BYOC_web
mcurtt, Dec 13, 2019
Description:
Credits: Paula Kesselring - Winter Time. Pink Reptile Designs - Make It Happen. Rachel Jefferies - Some Bunny & tape from Layered Thingamajigs 3.

Journaling reads:
Not much happening on December 12, unless you count washing dishes, doing a load of laundry, taking a shower, addressing Christmas cards, getting caught up with my DYD, making cream of broccoli soup, feeding the birds, walking out to the road to pick up mail and the recycling bin. Rather, I’m going with story #12:
This past weekend we were up in Beloit, grabbing a bite to eat at Captain’s Galley. Afterwards, John drove down some side roads to get us back home. And before us in the fields were hundreds of Canadian geese just relaxing on a Saturday afternoon. I had my camera with and snapped a few shots. After some intense extracting of a busy background, I present to you my version of the geese.
paula kesselring likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Dec 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    180.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).