mcurtt

DYD-2019_05_Inspiration_web

DYD-2019_05_Inspiration_web
mcurtt, Dec 5, 2019
Description:
Forever Joy - Yeti for the Holidays. Kristin Aagard - Home for the Holidays. Pink Reptile Designs - Love You Beary Much. Just Jaimee - Storyteller November 2019.

Journaling reads:
John Czech was one of my classmates in grade school. He was a redhead, had a bit of a temper, liked to get into trouble. I remember in 7th grade, we were experiencing a major blizzard. Sister Teresita called John up to the front of the class, opened up the window and threw snow in his face. Say what? I recall that he married Nancy, one of my neighborhood friends growing up. Fast forward to 2006. I’m married to my own John. We travel to Prague and he purchases a knit hat with CZECH embroidered on the front. I had to laugh, for I now had my own John Czech. It is funny how the mind works, how it brings up memories that are suppressed, yet they come to the surface at just the right moment.
LynnG and Electra like this.
    • Electra
      Great story and great page!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      That's a great story and I love that picture of your John. Nice Day 5!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a great story and your John has a great sense of humor. Fun page.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      What a story! It is amazing the stories and memories we recall.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • jk703
      What a funny story! I love the greens, word arts and that big 5! This challenge worked perfectly for the DYD you are working on! Thank you so much for playing along, Marilyn. I love seeing your take on the challenge, and always such wonderful pages!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Dec 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    198.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).