mcurtt

DYD-2019_03_SahlinStudio_web

DYD-2019_03_SahlinStudio_web
mcurtt, Dec 3, 2019
Description:
Sahlin Studio - December 2019 Template, Mad for Plaid, Oh What Fun, Season of Giving, Holly Days, December Days 5, December.
JennFort and Electra like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Wow - you are on it!! I haven't even begun to think about wrapping presents. Love your Day 3!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      We were in our jammies then (earlier today) and we are still in our jammies. I love being retired. :-) Thank you for your sweet comments.
    • flowersgal
      PJ days are the best. I like your mix of b&w photo with the colorful wrapping paper. Just ordered a gift today shipped to my daughter’s house and she has volunteered to wrap. Mostly I give gift cards which I put in colorful envelopes or tiny gift bags with a little bow.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal Thanks! We do $ for the great nieces & nephews. They are all relatively young, 13 and younger. We hardly see them, have no clue what they like. So for the last few years, we have given them $. They run around the house waving it, so I think they like it. BTW... If you look at the center photo in the layout above, you can see a small black bag with COAL lettering on it. I picked it up for my brother who is also getting a KOHL's gift card. I didn't even think about it until yesterday when I thought how appropriate to put KOHL in a COAL bag. :-)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - what a clever idea with the COAL bag. We gave up on nieces and nephews years ago. They are all grown now, many with children of their own. It's definitely a challenge to buy (and stay on budget) for those you seldom see.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      bhahah at coal/kohl that makes me giggle. I am a lover of jammie days and think you captured the relaxed feel of the day along with getting it done!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      LOVE your wonderful day and page so much! love the B&W and colors so much!♥
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      Another winner, Marilyn! Love the black and white with the colour!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Dec 3, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    183 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).