Cherylndesigns

DYD 2018 Day 3

DYD 2018 Day 3
Cherylndesigns, Dec 3, 2018
Description:
Today, I noticed that our poinsettia, that's growing by the front door, is starting to bloom. I also took a picture of another "early Christmas" decoration, and I bought two ephemera packages at Joan, ETC today.

Credits: SwL_4x6FalalaTemplate3; SBasic_AllWrappedUp_W_06_alt, Winters_01; sahlinstudio_homefortheholidays_car_sticker; jj-pp-solid_01.
JennFort and Scrapping with Liz like this.
    • bellbird
      i usually do this with a vase too (any baubles that are a bit chipped or lost their string get hidden in there b/cos i hate throwing things out!) but the colour scheme change that the kids decided on meant we didn't bother this year - all the red and gold, busted and all, went back in the box for another year - i love the poinsettia shot - does it live inside all year round?
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bellbird Thanks, Justine. Everything in that glass vase came from The Dollar Tree a few years ago. I was laughing with my hubby when I put the baubles in there. I keep that glass vase all the time and rotate what I put in it. It normally has shells, etc. in it. Yes, that poinsettia plant is growing in our front flower bed. It was here when we moved in and it blooms about this time every year. I didn't know that they could grow perennially until we moved here. I've had them every Christmas, when we lived up north, but could never keep them alive for very long. I was so excited when I pulled into the driveway today and saw it starting to bloom.
      bellbird likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lots of pretty things to photograph, this looks fabulous
    • mcurtt
      I love that you enlarged that poinsettia to showcase the flower on it. And I am enjoying the snippets of your December. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn. You just reminded me that I forgot to go out front and look at it today. We hardly ever go in and out the front door. I'll bet it's even redder today.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Dec 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    72.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    333px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).