tkradtke

DYD 2005 Nutcracker Tea, left

DYD 2005 Nutcracker Tea, left
tkradtke, Dec 13, 2019
Lisa B likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Aw, I love that you are going back and doing older years. She is so stinking adorable! My Em had short bobbed hair at that age too! Love how the plaid paper matches her cute outfit!
      tkradtke likes this.
    • bellbird
      oh i think this answers my last question! sorry didn't see this page before, well that plaid paper is definitely a perfect match for her dress and it looks like it was a fabulous outing!
      tkradtke likes this.
    • tkradtke
      @jenn mccabe Thanks! Having my little stack of DYD books on my table had me itching for more! Thinking about scrapping all of the photos from those past years has me a little overwhelmed, but working on just Decembers seems more doable for me for now. How is Emma doing? Is she still leaving DePaul?
    • jenn mccabe
      Definitely a good way of approaching it! She's done. She loved Chicago - just not the school. :( Working on applications to others now and happy to be out of there.
      tkradtke likes this.
    • tkradtke
      @jenn mccabe That's too bad that it didn't work out! I wish we could have gotten together when you were in Chicago though! Where is she looking now? Going through the decision process with Clara now.
    • jenn mccabe
      BIIIGGGG schools! LOL. I'll Pm you soon!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    tkradtke
    Date:
    Dec 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    273.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).