Beth Holmes

Duchess Feb 2020 BYOC Challenge

Duchess Feb 2020 BYOC Challenge
Beth Holmes, Feb 25, 2020
Description:
I really love the colors, papers and elements in this months BYOC, especially the dance themed kit as I have a daughter who is a dancer.
Lilypad BYOC Products Used:
Paula Kesselring Vintage Pieces No. 8
Lynn Grieveson Collected Pockets Template Album
Elf Sahin Designs Us Papers
Elf Sahin Designs Us Elements
Little Butterfly Wings Just Keep Dancing (elements)
Little Butterfly Wings Just Keep Dancing (artsy papers)
    • Cristina
      Beautiful journaling & page to mark the end of an era! Bittersweet indeed!
    • cfile
      How beautiful and what a wonderful page with the photos of Emma and that wonderful heartfelt journaling. I know this is 2018, but it is a shame she can't go back and perhaps help out being an instructor teaching new people ballet.

My one friend Denise, all the time while growing up, danced with June Claire Studios (on Long Island in NY)... after she got older, she ended up working at June Claire as a teacher/instructor and choreographer. (She even danced with Ralph Machio with June Claire studios back in the day as Ralph is our age and lived near us and went to JC!) She still is involved with her students and her love of dance.

What a beautiful page, and I do hope Emma will continue in her love of the arts of dance and ballet. Such a beautiful page. Thanks for sharing and playing along with the Feb. BYOC Challenge!
    • Beth Holmes
      @cfile Emma is dancing in college in the dance company. She's not a dance major (History and Government), but is enjoying dancing for fun which makes me happy. I'm planning to go down to see her dance in late April. She's at Franklin & Marshall College in Lancaster, PA and I'm in Providence, RI so it's a 6+ hour drive. She's also been helping out with backstage with Ballet Center performances as she's home from college by the time those happen in June!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Beth Holmes oh fantastic! My other friend Lori and her family live in Lancaster.. .pretty area there. I am so glad you will go and see her dance in April and that she is continuing to dance :)
    • bellbird
      i love the mix of papers here and how you have included the cat ephemera piece that adds to the storybook feel, perfect for her performance in the classic, Alice!
    • JenEm
      This is gorgeous! I so love your storytelling through the photos and your journaling. The colors you have used are perfect and show off your photos so well. Love! Congratulations on the well-deserved Pride of The Pad! :)
    • MrsPeel
      this is such a gorgeous page, well deserved Froggy Fave!!!! apologies it took me so long to get here, my health is not the best (spent most of 2019 away from the computer) this is gorgeously composed, the photos are so beautifully captured, gorgeous patterns you chose, amazingly delicate embellishing and love those deep shadows.... apart from that, my daughter is a graduate of Musical Theater, she also used to do Ice Slating and performed Alice on ice twice professionally, I have to say I haven;t got any photos that are even closer to this.... you can tell Emma is extremely talented, just by the capture of her expression... (I spent 30 years on stage myself) wonderful wonderful page!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
      Beth Holmes likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Beth Holmes
    Date:
    Feb 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    10.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).