corsicar

DTR (MOC6 Day 11 On this day)

DTR (MOC6 Day 11 On this day)
corsicar, Jan 13, 2018
Description:
Amber LaBau - City Sidewalks, Hold It: Ps & Qs
Little Butterfly Wings - Clipping Mask Edges vol 2
Sara Gleason - When: Daters
Allison Penngington - You + Me mini (wordart)
Font - SF Ivy Casual

We'd been dating since January 7, and "hanging out" since October 1. We were chaperones for the Reality Check winter retreat, which meant a long weekend with 20 odd teenagers. It was a beautiful bright day after a storm had passed through, so there was fresh powder on the mountain. Dave was a very novice snowboarder and I was an amateur skier. In the middle of one our slow rides down the mountain, we sat down to take a break. We sat quietly for awhile enjoying the view and each other's company. Dave started talking about how much he enjoyed spending time with me, and the "adventure" dates we'd been taking. Up until then we'd kept our budding relationship fairly private. He pulled a ring pop out of his jacket pocket and asked if I'd like to make it more official. I remember laughing a little and asking if he meant like on Facebook. I think that caught him off guard a little. (Being a little silly is my natural response in a serious situation) But of course I said yes and he gave me the Ring Pop. It was good to DTR and make our relationship public. (Also, this was the last time until 2016 that CA got this much snow!)
iciclelady likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Loved reading your journaling - great storytelling. That is so cute about having a ring pop! Love the entwined green hearts across the page. And Love the alpha you used for the DTR in Define The Relationship. Wonderful page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      corsicar likes this.
    • sm_amber
      Oh - this is beautifully!! I love the combination of blue and green with these winter photos.. What a fun and refreshing visual. Of course your story is lovely, and the way you used the wire letters is just perfect.. Well done! :D
      corsicar likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    corsicar
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    201 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px
    Aperture:
    f/4.6
    Make:
    NIKON
    Model:
    COOLPIX S210
    Date / Time:
    2011:02:26 15:09:39
    Exposure Time:
    10/7575 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 64
    Focal Length:
    6.3 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).