Claire Grantham

DSD_Oct22_Chain Scraplift_You Make My Heart Sing

DSD_Oct22_Chain Scraplift_You Make My Heart Sing
Claire Grantham, Oct 2, 2022
Description:
I love a scraplift and it was fun to scraplift this by @lillyia
[​IMG]

Believe it or not, I wasn't aware until I checked her credits that I used the same kit LOL. I just loved the music theme and decided to scraplift that also!
MrsPeel likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      This is fabulous!!! I love the monochromatic look with the pops of soft colors!
    • wombat146
      wow! Claire, this is super fantastic! I love that you went with a music theme the same as Lillyia's fab layout, even though you didn't know it at the time! lol!! Brilliant page, you two are rockin' it out on the dance floor!! What a happy memory to have scrapped so that you both can look back on it in years to come!! Fabulous work as always!!
    • weaselwatchr
      Love love love the big polka dot background paper and what an awesome photo. The monochromatic color scheme looks fabulous with the pops of color!
    • bcgal00
      What a great memory! Love the photo. The bits of color look great against the soft white/gray tones.
    • bellbird
      Loving the big polka with the greyscale photo!
      [​IMG]
    • MrsPeel
      and you make MINE sing with your pages!!!! you yourself are the kind of people who can brighten up my most greyest of days!!!! LOVE the dancing pic, gorgeous, elegant page with a fabulous feeling as always!!!!!!!! missed seeing your pages!!!! hopefully these meds will hold and I will be able to stay around a bit more, catch up with your gallery properly
      Huge from me and a Bart in need of love
      [​IMG]
    • trekmom
      You're getting kisses by 2 frogs! What could be better than this page? It's the perfect amount of color with your grays and gorgeous B & W photo. I am in love with this page.
    • Claire Grantham
      bellbird likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you should feel very very good all the time.... your pages are fabulous, your personality shines through...and one of the things that I love is when pages popping in the gallery are somehow linked with stuff I'm watching or we were talking about here at home or with my non scrapping friends..... we watched a movie last night in Prime video, is French (I think Prime knows I can't take the audio in French h (with my neuro issues I can't read fast enough)( so they give me audio in Spanish....it was a kind of comedy about a woman jumping in time and one of the eras was 1964... and I saw the photo and I could hear the music you guys were dancing to....
      YOUY HAVE TO tell me when you come to the UK... I NEED to meet you in person, even if just for a coffee (or we can cook for you guys)
      [​IMG]
    • G.J.
      Double kiss for the two Barts!
      Wonderful page love everything about this page especially how you scattered the music notes and used the papers. Sweet photo.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Oct 2, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    215.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).