DSD2022SLC
AnotherAmanda, Sep 30, 2022
Description:
Digital Scrapbooking Day 2022 - Scrap Lift Chain challenge
Inspiration layout -
[​IMG]

Elements and Papers - Border Vellum Alpha 2 (K Jensen), Time Capsule (Collaboration), MMA Riding the Rails (R Jefferies)
Style - Shadows (Mommyish)
SanVHM likes this.
    • nemi
      This is great! Everything about this layout is just right. From the brilliant combination of the playing photo with thr train station artwork to the little word art bits and pieces that fit perfectly!
    • bcgal00
      I really like your scraplift!
    • HeatherB
      Love this!! Love the vellum alpha for the title and love the way you have the photo width matching the title width - it really stands out! Also love all the word snippets. Great page!
    • norton94
      Awesome scraplift! I love the photo perspective and bold titlework. Super job!
    • AnnaB
      Wow! This looks fabulous!
      WOO HOO! I've picked your layout as my FAVORITE! Check out THIS thread to play along!
    • SanVHM
      Stunning, love al the blending here, that transparant title and love that all is horizontal!
    • dawnmarch
      Really love the perspective on the photo and the water color painted element at the bottom.
    • wombat146
      um, WOW!!! What a stunning piece of art and I am so happy that someone has already included it in the Favorite thread! LOVE your page design and just love how you were inspired by Cathy's layout to create this masterpiece!
    • Aerobigirl
      Great scrap lift, and I love the combination of the blended train station photo that evokes what the train conductor in the focal photo must be imagining. WOW!!
    • cfile
      This is great, Amanda! Love your lift and I love the huge cutout title work along with the sweet photo of Ben playing with his trains on his wooden tracks.. fantastic background too.. well done! Thank you for playing along with the September Scraplift Challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Sep 30, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    929.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).