bjthomas

DSD2021-SlowScrap_OspreyLanding

DSD2021-SlowScrap_OspreyLanding
bjthomas, Oct 3, 2021
Description:
My submission for the DSD 2021 Slow Scrap Challenge.

Kits (all by Lynn Grieveson):
Beach Days bundle; Beachy Brushes; Botanical Mix No2 elements; Light Me Home element pack
Template: freebie (old!) from Fiddle-Dee-Dee
MrsPeel and katell like this.
    • StefanieS
      Gorgeous, I love the photos layers over each other, the intentional brush work within the foundation layers and the fabulous eye catching title work.
      bjthomas likes this.
    • bellbird
      this is like jaw dropping amazing - first those photos, love the way your feathereed friends have made a home regardless of the urban landscape & all that stamp work /brushes is amazing with the circle anchoring everything! i'm totally wowed! :notworthy
      bjthomas likes this.
    • katell
      WOW ! amazing pictures and love the way you scrapped it!
      bjthomas likes this.
    • Nemla
      WOW this is a gorgeous page, with a super subject to boot. perfect
      bjthomas likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohh to this! so beautiful!!!! I need to catch up with your gallery, I haven't been much around but now praying for my health to be able to keep holding on, wills do... love this, your usual creativity and the marvel of combining different pieces with elegance... gorgeous all over!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      bjthomas likes this.
    • Roxana
      This is absolutely amazing!
    • flowersgal
      Great photos and lovely layout.
    • janedee
      Great photos and I love the background circle with the lighthouse brush and those pinks make your photos really pop.
      Congrats - Your layout has been featured on the Fans of Lynn Grieveson Designs page https://www.facebook.com/groups/226820721937321
      bjthomas likes this.
    • bjthomas
      janedee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    bjthomas
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    379.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).