Claire Grantham

DSD2020_Get Inspired - NYC Living

DSD2020_Get Inspired - NYC Living
Claire Grantham, Oct 5, 2020
Description:
LOVING Cynthia's challenges this weekend.
I was inspired by -
The yellow in layout #1
The mixed title in layout #2
The painty goodness in layout #6
I love and hate living in NYC in equal measure LOL. BUT I am always super appreciative of the amazing sights I get to see everyday!
I used -
NBK OOTB Frame (Sometimes)
LBW - Simple Pleasures Paint
Rachel Jefferies - Utterly & Completely Mixed Media Papers
Just Jaimee - Mix n Match Alpha (brush)
MrsPeel likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Sounds amazing. I'd love to go there some day. Awesome layout.
    • Claire Grantham
      @garrynkim Thanks! It is amazing and then it's UGH. BUT everyone should see NYC in person.
    • MrsPeel
      you have such a personality, a big brilliancy, fun and matter of fact at the same time, and every page of yours reflects that!!!!! LOVE seeing your pages, and I know the feeling in this one..... I had to fight with myself when we came back to London after 3 years in Brazil, Sarita was 5 and the city is too full, too fast... but thank God we manage to bring her up with the three cultures in harmony....and, no matter how many times we took family or friends around the places to see (beyond the "touristic" sights) I am always in awe, the view from Waterloo Bridge at night, the vioew from Hampstead Heath Forest/woods on the top hill.....and, most of all, the Regents Canal in the Camden Markets, very near us.... I ll make some pages for you to see...hope ione day you ll come visit us in person!!!!
      Wonderful page!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • Claire Grantham
      @MrsPeel Thanks for your lovely comment. Super interesting to hear your viewpoint on being in my hometown! And OF COURSE I am coming to visit, as soon as we can come back to London. xx
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Oct 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    362.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).