RJMJ

DSD-YES-Blog Hop-Layout-Baby Steps

DSD-YES-Blog Hop-Layout-Baby Steps
RJMJ, Sep 26, 2020
Description:
Good Day Everyone!...I Decided I Wanted To Play! With The The New DSD Goodies!...So I Created A Hopefully...Amusing!...Layout! About Waiting For DSD!...Don't Know If I Can Post It In The Gallery Yet!...So I'll Post It Here For Now!!!...I Got The O.K. To Post In The Gallery By Keepscrappin ...Thanks! To All The Designers!...For The Great! 'Yes" Goodies!!!...

*But I'm Now Revising My Comments Here...LOL!...I Decided That I Wanted To Try & Incorporate All 19 Designers In This YES! Layout...So Away I Went To Do That...I Know...Sounds Crazy!...But I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!....All 19 DESIGNERS! Represented In This Layout!...

*FYI:I Recolored A Few Elements...Added 4 WA Of My Own That I Created...I Took A PNG Piece From Each Of The Two Templates So The 2 Designers In Question Could Be Included In My Layout...& I Then Took The 2 Designers Who Contributed Cards Only...[As Opposed To Other Added Elements...]...& I Cut & Tore A Word From Each Different Card & Placed It Into My Layout...So They Could Be Also Included in My Finished Layout...

*To Create My Baby Steps Layout-I Used:

*YES-A Lilypad Collab-DSD 2020-Blog Hop Freebie-That Included Contributions By 19 TLP Designers-All Of Which I Included In My Finished Layout...
SeattleSheri likes this.
    • trekmom
      I am in awe of you and your scrapping. You are amazingly talented. This page is so much fun.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      jaw drop... this is AMAZING! love how you've worked the layout to include items from all 19 designers and express your excitement for DSD! Masterful scrappin here! :wub
      RJMJ likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Such an amazing creation!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ I think this is so awesome how you used something from all the blog hop minis. Such a wonderfully artsy page!!!!!!!:bk:bk:bk
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts Awww! Thank You! My Friend!...It Was A Personal Challenge I Just Decided To Take On!...LOL!...It Was A Bit Trying There To Squeeze Everybody In!...But I Did Somehow Manage It!!!...We Wouldn't Have Wanted Anyone To Feel Left Out?...Now Would We?...LOL!...:byay:bwave:banana...
    • Cherylndesigns
      What an awesome layout, RJMJ!! This is SO cool to incorporate all of the designers!! Brilliant!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Sep 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    428.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).