jagruti patel

DSD-Slow-Scrap-Chat---10-05

DSD-Slow-Scrap-Chat---10-05
jagruti patel, Oct 5, 2018
Description:
Just Jaimee - Storyteller July 2017, Candy Crush
cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      oh Jagruti, what a sweet page of Nolan and I am so glad you were able to get him the freezie on the way home... so hard when they are little and things are happening and they don't get to try it because there was no notification. He is a lucky boy as Momma fixed it :) I love your journaling on the tag, and what sweet photos of Nolan happy with his Freezie. I remember as a kid we were making butter in school, but I was sick and had to miss the day.. I was so upset and sad, that my Dad got the heavy whipping cream and we made butter at home so I wouldn't miss out on the experience. We used an electric mixer, but he told me how when he lived on the farm after milking the cows how they churned the butter. I think it was a better experience then I would have ever had in school... I remember the experience because it was him and I.. if it was in school with the class I probably would have no recollection! For you to do this with him on the way home is way better than having this with the class! Thank for playing along with DSD QSS! I also love all the papers you chose and the wonderful clustering of elements. well done!
    • jagruti patel
      @cfile thank you! And thank you for sharing that story! What a great memory and what a fantastic dad to make butter with you!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    jagruti patel
    Date:
    Oct 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).