bellbird

DSD-quickSloFri-wChrista-600px

DSD-quickSloFri-wChrista-600px
bellbird, Oct 5, 2019
Description:
Sara Gleason & Sabrina's Creations | Treasury Bundle
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Treasury-Bundle-by-Sara-Gleason-and-Sabrina-s-Creations.html
sabrinavc likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      this is so elegant, totally love how you used the frame so creatively!
      [​IMG]
      bellbird likes this.
    • pagefrocks
      kissed
      bellbird likes this.
    • pagefrocks
      I love how you "overlapped" the elements onto the image. The black and white image works so great with these colors too!
      bellbird likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Such a serious LO of a funny situation! It is perfect! Control what you can. lol
      bellbird likes this.
    • norton94
      Seriously the truth! I do look back and giggle on ours. Adorable photo and page... great composition!
      bellbird likes this.
    • cfile
      Oh Justine, I love this and that family photo in b/w is fantastic! I love seeing family photos! I love the journaling .. that in itself is priceless! So true for sure but it looks like you got a good one here! I love the cards you used for your mattes and the amazing frame and ellies chosen .. well done! Thanks for playing along with the DSD QSS2!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @cfile yeah this one was the keeper, even if the bird wasn't in this one and DD's arm up her sleeve looks a bit odd when everyone else has hands but beggars can't be choosers :shrug and i figure what i see, is not necessarily what others see so i'm trying to just roll with it more - thanks for the prompts!
      cfile likes this.
    • Cristina
      This page has such a timeless feel, I love it! LOL it may be a struggle to get these photos, but it's 100% worth it!!
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    Oct 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).