michelepixels

DSD - journaling - Creativity is the way I share my soul...

DSD - journaling - Creativity is the way I share my soul...
michelepixels, Sep 30, 2016
Description:
Of Wishes Hopes & Dreams part 1 pieces by Gina Miller, Allison Pennington, Dawn Inskip, Amy Wolff, Bella Gypsy, Etc By Danyale, & Little Butterfly Wings
MrsPeel likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      WOW - you did write a lot. I have a box of worn out journals somewhere in storage - lol! Mine are pretty funny to read back through. Love how you captured this so well!
    • michelepixels
      I love reading my old journals too @mimisgirl Very amusing! :D
      mimisgirl likes this.
    • amien1
      KISS! I love your photos! The fireplace in the background of the books is so cool!
    • scrapsandsass
      Ohmygoodness. All of those journals! What an amazing photo and a treasure as well. This is a wonderful page!
    • MrsPeel
      Oh my indeed!!!!!! I did diaries when I was young, more than ever in secondary school...we moved so much I don't think we have kept any, but my mum & dad kept all my letters I sent when I moved back to Rio when they went to Argentina.... and I treasure those.... Love absolutely love this page...the photos are so amazing, warm and full of beauty, and the way you journaled is so beautiful! love the bow detail and the blue which wraps it all up so amazingly well!!!!!

[​IMG]
    • michelepixels
      kissed Bart! Great way to start the morning :D Thanks @MrsPeel
    • michelepixels
      @MrsPeel That's awesome your parents gave you back your letters. I've thought a few times I wish I could see some of the letters I wrote over the years. It's one of the many reasons I love the digital age. Now I can easily keep copies of the emails I write. And I do. I consider it part of journaling about my life.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      indeed... I love that side of having so much technology.... but I reckon my ability to write is suffering these past couple of years.. I read my journaling in pages from 2010...and I love it...these days not so much....
      the one thing I love about my teens and twenties, is that because of the lack of computers, social media or cell phones ...there is no record of all the stupid, and at times dangerous outrageous stuff I did!!!! LOL
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Sep 30, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    304.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).