RJMJ

DSD 2020-NBK Design-Template Challenge-Autumn Joys

DSD 2020-NBK Design-Template Challenge-Autumn Joys
RJMJ, Oct 2, 2020
Description:
Thank You! For The GORGEOUS! Template!...As Soon As I Saw It!...I Knew What I Was Doing With It!...LOL!...It's Autumn! Right Now!...Well...It's Supposed Be!...We Had 4 Days In The 30's Here A Few Days Ago!...And It's Still Pretty Warm Here Today Too!...But The Leaves Are Turning! So It Is Autumn!...After All!...So My Layout Is All About The Beauty Of Autumn!...And All The Things That Go Along With It!...Leaves! Of Course!!!...Lots Of Leaves!!!...Sweaters & Hats!...Lots Of Pumpkins!...Regular & Halloween! Too!...Apple Pie! & Hot Cocoa Too!...Doggies LOVE! Autumn TOO!...And How Could I Resist Some Hearts & Stars & Roses! & Some Green Glitter Scatter Too!...This Layout Was Extremely Labor Intensive For Me...It Took A Really Long Time To Complete!...Should Have Had 2 More Done In The Mean Time...But For Me This Was A Labor Of Personal Love! & I Wanted Everything To Be Perfect!...Well...As Perfect! As I See It!...Digitally Speaking!...That Is!...Happy Autumn Everyone!!!...

*As Per The Rules Of This Challenge:My Journal Card Is One That I Created Myself...The Apple Pie Photo Cut Into Journal Card Size...With The Added WA & Heart & Bow...With The Leaf Over Hang Above Wrapped Around The White Frame...

*The "Autumn" Banners I Created Are From Raw Pixel...I Cut Them Out & Made Them The Size I Needed For My Layout...Plus! The Halloween Plastic Pumpkin Is Also From Raw Pixel...

*The Large Yellow Leaf & The Red Maple Leaf Were Extractions From My Own Photos...And Other Than The Photos...And The Exceptions Mentioned Here...Everything Else Is NBK Design...

*For My Autumn Joys Layout-I Used:

*Art Crush-No.31 & Art Crush No.30 & Wildflowers-NBK Design
*Imagine-PT-Styles-Color-Overlay/Strength Of A Woman-Color-Overlay-NBK Design
MrsPeel and sbpoet like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Rhonda, my dear, you are out of this world AWESOME!!!!!!
      Have no time ti comment the way I would like to, haven't read you as I am alone and running late, but purely by the visual, the page is brilliant, I know your insight in words would make it even more amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      agan, you are so talent, AWESOME!!!
      into the October Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Fabulous, well deserved froggie faves.
      Love the photo filled layout an dthe bright vibrant result.
      thanks for playing along with our challenge.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @MrsPeel ...What A Wonderful Day! For Me! To Get To Go To Your Chat!...Thank You! For That...& Thank You! For This Too!...Making My Day!...[As ALWAYS!...A Bit Brighter!!!...]...:bk :heartslub :bk :heartslub ...
    • RJMJ
      @Eyeore Thank You! So Very Much!...The Template Was Such A Delight! To Create With!...:heartlub...
    • SeattleSheri
      Oh wow, another stunner!!! Congrats on the FF!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    532.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).