jagruti patel

DSD 2020 Lets Get Inspired

DSD 2020 Lets Get Inspired
jagruti patel, Oct 5, 2020
Description:
Lily Pad Collab - It's about Time, Snapshots
Sahin Designs - Just Because, Equinox, Wanderlust, Blus Skies, Life Love Soul, Indexed
Mommyish - Lemonade Stand
MrsPeel likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      aww, love playing games with the family. love the linear design and paints.
    • garrynkim
      Kiss Bart
    • garrynkim
      Looks like a fun version of Monopoly! Love that orange strip of paper!
    • MrsPeel
      my lovely !!!!! I was so so very happy to see you at the chat!!!! I am having a bit more energy and definitely able to be around more, so I need to catch up with your gallery very soon, hope to see you again in future chats!!! LOVE this!!!! as a matter of fact, I have seen quiet a LOT of your pages that are superb, so I will definitely make time this week to catch up with you, give Nolan a super huge hugg from a Brazilian mad "auntie" and keep one for you (husband can get one from you LOL)
      gorgeous page, my lovely, love how you pair elegance with artsy feel with the paints and casually tucked in threads, and the photos are so relaxed, the best way to document truly ... gorgeous all over!!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • Lillyia
      Wonderfully documented, clean, yet lively memory keeper. It's a keeper for me, so that I can lift it sometime soon with beach photos I am working on. I really like the focus on photos with all that's going on around them for a bit of added interest.
    • LynnG
      Haven't heard of that one! Looks fun - like your page :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    jagruti patel
    Date:
    Oct 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    84 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).