Electra, Sep 5, 2018
Description:
for the September template challenge
credits: template: Sara Gleason, September Challenge freebie
background paper: LynnMarie, LLW Firm Foundations 9
alpha-Allison Pennington, Hoppy Birthday
embellies: Bella Gypsy, Bearly Awake, Messy Bun Day, Charming
black arrow: Just Jaimee, BlingArrows
wordart: Bella Gypsy, On The Go (colour changed)
zebra: Dawn Inskip, Zoo freebie
auntb and KarenB like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Ohhhhh this is too cute, Electra. Love that picture, your journaling and your layout.
      Electra likes this.
    • bellbird
      not sure which zebra i love more, Dawn's or your photo! either way, love the mix of colours here and especially that alpha, and how it's not all black and white - the colours add so much to the fun vibe!
      Electra likes this.
    • cfile
      ha ha Electra! This is so precious and I adored reading your journaling. I know this will be a favorite memory for years to come!! "Never give a 2 year old the keys to your Zebra" has to be the best line ever! Love Dawn' zebras to help illutrate your page. Love the use of the template and seeing your page this morning, Electra, really made me smile! Thank you for joining in on the template challenge!
      Electra likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Oh, Electra, what a fun "ride". So glad your daughter snapped this photo of you two. Love your artsy background, the way you made the sign and, of course, the zebras surrounding the photo.
      Electra likes this.
    • KarenB
      I just had to have a closer look when I saw your title ha! Brilliant page and that photo is the cutest! :)
      Electra likes this.
    • easyeyes4you
      This is absolutely adorable... love the colors and the funky zebras... great job on making the template truly yours!
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Sep 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    140.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).